The University of the Third Age - Welwyn Hatfield
Ukulele study group
Group Leader: Dave Charlwood - email@example.com, 01438 714903
Meetings are held every Tuesday, from 10am to 12 noon, at the WGC Bowls club, starting on 4th January 2022.
We have some U3A-bought ukuleles, so that you can come along and try before committing.
Here are some of the tunes that we play:-
Click on "chords" to see the text of the song plus the names of the chords. Click on "notes" to see the song in standard musical notation. Click on "listen" to access an MP3 of the tune.
- Achy Breaky Heart: Chords, Notes.
- After Hours (in C): Chords
- Ain't she sweet: Chords, Notes.
- Act Naturally: Chords.
- And I love her: Chords.
- Blue Skies: Chords.(2 pages)
- Bye Bye Love: Chords.
- Come Outside: Chords.
- Country Life: Chords, notes, and words
- City of New Orleans: Notes & Chords Words & chords
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion: Chords.
- Don't be Cruel: Chords.
- Folsom Prison Blues: Chords, Notes.
- Good-night Irene: Chords, Notes, Words.
- Good-night Irene: Chords.
- Jamaican Farewell: Words & Chords, Chords & Notes.
- Hey, good lookin': Chords, Chords, Notes, Words.
- Mother's Lament: Chords.
- Nobody Knows You when you're Down & Out: Chords.
- Please please me: Chords.
- The Rainbow Connection: Chords & Words, Notes.
- Red River Valley: Chords, Notes, Words.
- Rio: Chords, Notes, Listen.
- Save the Last Dance for me: Chords.
- (The) Shoals of Herring: Chords.
- Singing the Blues: Chords (2 pages)
- Sloop John B: Chords.
- The Ladies go dancing at Easter: Chords & Words.
- These Boots were made for Walking: Chords.
- Three Wheels on my Wagon: Chords.
- Urban Spaceman: Chords.
- We'll meet again: Chords.
- When I'm 64: Chords.
- When you're smiling: Chords.
- Why Don't Women like them like me?: Chords.
..and some Christmas songs...
- I Wish it could be Christmas Chords
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree Chords
- White Christmas Chords
- Winter Wonderland Chords
- Winter Wonderland (V2) Chords
- Winter Wonderland (V3) Chords
Web-site created by Roger Swaine.